Some of Bicol Region's destinations are now open for tourism. But before you go, make sure to be informed of the latest travel advisory to ensure a safe and stress-free trip.
Alert Level Status
- Alert Level 1: Albay, Catanduanes, Naga City, and particular areas in Camarines Norte (Basud, Capalonga, Daet, and San Vicente), Camarines Sur (Bombon, Cabusao, Camaligan, Caramoan, Iriga City, Pamplona, Pili, Presentacion, San Fernando, and Tigaon), Masbate (Balud, City of Masbate, and Mandaon) and Sorsogon (Barcelona, Bulusan, Casiguran, City of Sorsogon, Gubat, Irosin, Juban, Magallanes, Prieto Diaz, and Santa Magdalena)
- Alert Level 2: Other areas of Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, and Masbate not mentioned under Alert Level 1
- Under Alert Level 2, intrazonal and interzonal movement shall be allowed. However, reasonable restrictions may be imposed. MICE venues, tourist attractions, and dining establishments are allowed to operate following the 70% capacity rule for outdoor venues and 50% capacity rule for indoor venues.
- For areas under Alert Level 1, travel within and between zones is allowed. MICE venues / activities, tourist attractions, DOT-accredited hotel staycations, and dining establishments, meanwhile, are allowed to fully operate at 100%.
Tourist Entry Rules / Requirements
- Travel Pass must be applied at the Camarines Norte Online Travel Pass Application
- No age restrictions if group belongs to same family
- Minors below 10 years old shall be exempt from testing requirements
- Should pass symptoms screening on all points of entry
- Unvaccinated tourists must take antigen test at the border (PHP 450.00), must have an approved travel pass, and a confirmed booking reservation
- All travelers must present the approved S-PaSS upon entry at the the Del Gallego border and airport
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated tourists must present a negative RT-PCR / antigen test result and a valid ID
- Tourists from Alert Level 3 or higher areas are not allowed entry
- For tourists from Alert Level 2 or lower, valid ID and vaccination card / any proof of vaccination
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists to present negative antigen test result and approved S-PaSS
- Minors above 12 years old shall take a rapid test upon arrival