Ilocos Sur Travel Checklist:
- Explore and arrange visit with a DOT-accredited tour and travel agency.
- Get yourself tested (negative RT-PCR test result with official receipt dated within 72 hours from release as issued by accredited testing centers). The test results are valid for a 3-days / 2-nights itinerary. If a tourist wishes to extend her/his stay, an antigen test is required on the 4th day.
- Register and create a QR code via SafePass (to know more, visit the SafePass Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/safepassportal/)
- Print all documentary requirements for border control
- Tour confirmation
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Negative RT-PCR test results
- SafePass QR code
- Government issued valid ID
Quarantine is no longer required for travelers unless they exhibit symptoms upon arrival in the province.