Metro Manila is home to millions of Filipinos, and it also welcomes millions of tourists and business travelers each year. As such, the region’s government has implemented various travel guidelines for everyone’s safety. Here's what you need to know:
Metro Manila is now under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) until April 30, 2021.
- Only essential travel is allowed from Metro Manila to the provinces of Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Rizal.
- The entire Metro is not open for leisure tourism and mass gathering is prohibited.
- Those below 18 y/o, over 65 y/o, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity, or other health risks, and pregnant women must remain inside their residences at all times.
- Curfew is from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM (except for essential services).
- Operation of staycation hotels: not allowed.
Establishments Specific Advisories:
- Malls are now open from 10 am to 7pm. Essential stores such as supermarkets and drug stores are open. Other retail shops are open at 50% capacity.
- Restaurants will now allow al fresco dining at 50% percent capacity. Takeout and delivery services are still available.
- Gyms, entertainment centers, personal care shops, computer shops and entertainment and amusement centers will remained closed.
Effective March 22 to April 21, 2021, only the following foreign nationals may be allowed entry provided they have a valid visa at the time of entry:
- Diplomats and members of international organizations and their dependents with 9(e) visa or 47(a)(2) visa
- Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation with DFA endorsement, OWWA endorsement, and valid visa
- Foreign seafarers under the "Green Lanes" program with 9(c) visa for crew change
- Foreign parent/s, spouses and children of Filipino nationals (Balikbayan privilege remains suspended) with valid visa and must be traveling with the Filipino national
- Emergency, humanitarian and other analogous cases with valid visa and approved by Chairperson, NTF COVID-19 or representative
All arriving Filipino nationals, meanwhile, shall be allowed entry.
List of RT PCR Labs available:
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center - 8948-0595 / 8941-0342
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center - (02) 8771-9000
- Chinese General Hospital - (02) 8711-4141
- Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory - (02) 8256-4681
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium (GeneXpert)) - (02) 8294-2571; 8294-2572 ; 8294-2573
- Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP) - 8924-6101
- Lung Center of the Philippines (GeneXpert) - 8924-6101
- Makati Medical Center (HB) - (02) 8888-8999
- Philippine Genome Center UP-Diliman (NHB) - 8981-8500 Loc 4713
- Philippine Red Cross - National Blood Center - (02) 8790-2300 local 931/932/935
- Philippine Red Cross - Port Area - (02) 8527-0861
- One Hospital Command Center: (+63 2) 8865 0500; (+63 2) 915 777 7777; (+63 2) 919 977 3333
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Hotline: 136
- Philippine Red Cross Hotline: 1158
- Makati Medical Center: (+63 2) 8651 7800 loc. 1149 or 1150
- DOH COVID-19 Hotline: (+63 2) 894 26843