Metro Manila is home to millions of Filipinos, and it also welcomes millions of tourists and business travelers each year. As such, the region’s government has implemented various travel guidelines for everyone’s safety. Here's what you need to know:
NCR+ (Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal) areas will be placed under General Community Quarantine (GCQ) with restrictions until 30 June 2021.
- Those coming from NCR+ are now allowed to travel to MGCQ areas. The requirements, including age restriction, depend on the destination. However, test-before-travel is required for those below 18 and above 65 years old. Click here to see the list of provinces open to NCR+ residents.
- Travel must be point-to-point - this means going from point of origin directly to the tourist destination. While pit stops or stopovers are allowed for eating and personal necessities, no side trips shall be made to other tourism destinations either by land or air.
- No travel is allowed in GCQ areas except Baguio City.
- MICE events shall be allowed to resume up to thirty percent (30%) of venue capacity, while social events in the same establishments shall be allowed up to ten percent (10%) of the venue capacity.
- Outdoor tourist attractions remain allowed at thirty percent (30%) with strict adherence to minimum public health standards.
- Staycation will be allowed without age restrictions; Accommodation Establishments that have been issued the Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) may accommodate guests of all ages provided that guests below 18 and above 65 years old shall be required to present a negative result from an RT-PCR test taken not more than 72 hours prior to check-in.
Establishments Specific Advisories:
- Restaurants may operate with their indoor dine-in services at the venue or seating capacity of thirty percent (30%) and fifty percent (50%) for al fresco or outdoor dining.
- Foreign tourists are still not allowed to enter the Philippines
List of RT PCR Labs available:
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center - 8948-0595 / 8941-0342
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center - (02) 8771-9000
- Chinese General Hospital - (02) 8711-4141
- Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory - (02) 8256-4681
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium (GeneXpert)) - (02) 8294-2571; 8294-2572 ; 8294-2573
- Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP) - 8924-6101
- Lung Center of the Philippines (GeneXpert) - 8924-6101
- Makati Medical Center (HB) - (02) 8888-8999
- Philippine Genome Center UP-Diliman (NHB) - 8981-8500 Loc 4713
- Philippine Red Cross - National Blood Center - (02) 8790-2300 local 931/932/935
- Philippine Red Cross - Port Area - (02) 8527-0861
- One Hospital Command Center: (+63 2) 8865 0500; (+63 2) 915 777 7777; (+63 2) 919 977 3333
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Hotline: 136
- Philippine Red Cross Hotline: 1158
- Makati Medical Center: (+63 2) 8651 7800 loc. 1149 or 1150
- DOH COVID-19 Hotline: (+63 2) 894 26843