Metro Manila is home to millions of Filipinos, and it also welcomes millions of tourists and business travelers each year. As such, the region’s government has implemented various travel guidelines for everyone’s safety. Here's what you need to know:
NCR will be on General Community Quarantine (GCQ) from August 1 until August 5, 2021.
Starting August 1 until August 5:
- Point-to-point (P2P) flights for leisure are suspended. Only returning flights are allowed for tourists residing in NCR Plus (NCR, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal).
- Only Authorized Persons Outside their Residences shall be allowed to travel into and out of the NCR Plus Area. Any type of non-essential travel to and from the NCR Plus shall be prohibited.
- Indoor tourist attractions may not operate, and staycation shall not be allowed. Those who are already checked-in for staycation in staycation hotels as of 29 July 2021, however, may continue their stay until the last day of their original booking.
- Indoor dine-in services and al fresco dining of food preparation establishments such as commissaries, restaurants, and eateries shall not be allowed.
- Outdoor tourist attractions are allowed at 30% venue capacity.
- Mass gatherings, including social events and Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions (M.I.C.E), will continue to be prohibited.
- Intramuros: Fort Santiago, Baluarte de San Diego, and Casa Manila will be closed starting July 30, 2021 until further notice.
- For all inbound travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the Philippines, either their Local Government Unit (LGU) / hospital-issued vaccination cards (in original and/or hard copy form), OR LGU-issued Vaccine Certificate, OR BOQ-issued ICV shall be presented upon arrival.
- For all inbound travelers who have been fully vaccinated outside the Philippines, either their Vaccination Card OR the ICV issued by other countries shall be presented upon arrival.
- Foreign leisure tourists are still not allowed to enter.
List of RT PCR Labs available:
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center - 8948-0595 / 8941-0342
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center - (02) 8771-9000
- Chinese General Hospital - (02) 8711-4141
- Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory - (02) 8256-4681
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium (GeneXpert)) - (02) 8294-2571; 8294-2572 ; 8294-2573
- Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP) - 8924-6101
- Lung Center of the Philippines (GeneXpert) - 8924-6101
- Makati Medical Center (HB) - (02) 8888-8999
- Philippine Genome Center UP-Diliman (NHB) - 8981-8500 Loc 4713
- Philippine Red Cross - National Blood Center - (02) 8790-2300 local 931/932/935
- Philippine Red Cross - Port Area - (02) 8527-0861
- One Hospital Command Center: (+63 2) 8865 0500; (+63 2) 915 777 7777; (+63 2) 919 977 3333
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Hotline: 136
- Philippine Red Cross Hotline: 1158
- Makati Medical Center: (+63 2) 8651 7800 loc. 1149 or 1150
- DOH COVID-19 Hotline: (+63 2) 894 26843