Metro Manila is home to millions of Filipinos, and it also welcomes millions of tourists and business travelers each year. As such, the region’s government has implemented various travel guidelines for everyone’s safety. Here's what you need to know:
- Metro Manila will be on general community quarantine (GCQ) with Alert Level 3 until October 31, 2021.
- As per the Inter-Agency Task Force IATF), intrazonal and interzonal travel will be allowed under Alert Level 3, subject to reasonable restrictions based on age and comorbidities as may be determined by local government units (LGUs).
- Restaurants, tourist attractions, and MICE venues are allowed to operate at a maximum of 30 percent for indoor venues (for fully vaccinated individuals) and 50 percent for outdoors.
Entry rules (for returnees or foreign nationals):
- Fully vaccinated foreign nationals must present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of origin. Upon arrival, facility-based quarantine will no longer be required.
- Fully vaccinated returning Filipinos may opt for facility-based quarantine until the release of a negative RT-PCR test taken in the quarantine facility upon arrival. No facility-based quarantine is another option, but the returnee must get a negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of origin.
- All travelers may present either of the following: VaxCertPH digital certificate; International Certificates of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICV) issued by the Bureau of Quarantine or the World Health Organization (WHO); or the national digital certificate of the foreign country where they were vaccinated.
List of RT PCR Labs available:
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center - 8948-0595 / 8941-0342
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center - (02) 8771-9000
- Chinese General Hospital - (02) 8711-4141
- Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory - (02) 8256-4681
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium (GeneXpert)) - (02) 8294-2571; 8294-2572 ; 8294-2573
- Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP) - 8924-6101
- Lung Center of the Philippines (GeneXpert) - 8924-6101
- Makati Medical Center (HB) - (02) 8888-8999
- Philippine Genome Center UP-Diliman (NHB) - 8981-8500 Loc 4713
- Philippine Red Cross - National Blood Center - (02) 8790-2300 local 931/932/935
- Philippine Red Cross - Port Area - (02) 8527-0861
- One Hospital Command Center: (+63 2) 8865 0500; (+63 2) 915 777 7777; (+63 2) 919 977 3333
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Hotline: 136
- Philippine Red Cross Hotline: 1158
- Makati Medical Center: (+63 2) 8651 7800 loc. 1149 or 1150
- DOH COVID-19 Hotline: (+63 2) 894 26843