Guidelines for visiting Pangasinan:
- Register at the Tara Na! Website
- Register and get your S-Pass
- Bring Valid ID
- Don't forget to pre-book your DOT-accredited accomodation and book guided tours to support the local economy. Visit See Pangasinan for more information.
- Philippine residents from GCQ and MGCQ areas, all ages, may now visit Pangasinan. Those coming from NCR Plus must present a negative RT-PCR test result with 72 hours validity.
- If you're heading to a specific area, contact the local tourism office or check the respective Facebook pages or website for other possible requirements. Click here for the contact details.