To keep your Boracay visit as safe as possible, the local government has implemented these guidelines on movement, swimming capacity, and required documentation. Here’s what you need to know.
Alert Level Status
- Boracay is on Alert Level 1.
- Travel within and between zones is allowed.
- MICE venues / activities, tourist attractions, DOT-accredited hotel staycations, and dining establishments are allowed to fully operate at 100%.
Tourist Entry Requirements
- Proof of identification with Philippine Residency / Passport for foreigners /OFWs / OFs
- Accomplish the Online Health Declaration Form at http://touristboracay.com; take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
- Booking confirmation from a DOT-accredited hotel/resort with Certificate of Authority to Operate
- Roundtrip travel details (Mode of Travel: Air, Sea, Land; Place of Origin; Arrival Date; Flight/Bus/Plate No/Vessel Name)
- For fully vaccinated tourists: VaxCert PH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/ or locally issued vaccination card / ID with verifiable QR code or with contact details of vaccination center. The World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination or a vaccination certificate issued abroad are also accepted.
- Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated tourists must submit a negative RT-PCR test result (saliva test from Red Cross is allowed) with a 72-hour validity from a licensed testing facility.
- Those below 12 years of age must accomplish the Certificate of Undertaking Travelling with Minors from the the Aklan Government website
For QR code concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Philippine National Police (PNP Boracay Hotline: (+63 998) 598 6122; (+63 36) 288 3066; (+63 36) 288 3035
- Ciriaco H. Tirol Emergency Room Hotline: 152
- Municipal Health Office Boracay Hotline: (+63 36) 288 5624; (+63 951) 510 1715
- Boracay AMC Hotline: (+63 36) 288 1278; (+63 917) 540 0012
- Boracay MDMC Hotline: 116; (+63 36) 288 6357; (+63 918) 926 3112
- Boracay Bureau of Fire: 198; (+63 36) 288 4198
- Boracay Fire Rescue Ambulance Volunteers: (+63 36) 288 2338; (+63929) 281 8655; (+63 998) 939 3356
- Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (MDRRMO): (+63 36) 288 8853; 106